Order by phone +39 329 753 4632
Niki Natural Barf Open Deer Antlers Dog Snack
10,99€ – 21,99€
Niki Natural Barf Open Deer Antlers are a durable, natural dog snack that helps clean teeth by eliminating tartar.
Biting and chewing are innate to dogs.
Deer Antlers allow the dog to express natural needs not fully met by a diet based solely on dry and wet foods.
Antlers consist of a very hard outer layer and a soft pith in the centre. Dogs are mostly interested in the marrow, the tasty and succulent part, so they will try to dig through the outside down to the centre. For this reason, if a dog is not used to this type of snack, it is best to start gradually with the antlers open to encourage it to continue exploring this delicious food.
- HEALTHY and NATURAL – precious source of mineral salts, all contained within the bone marrow: calcium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, magnesium, iron, zinc and manganese. The presence and combination of Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids, chondroitin, amino acids, trace elements and collagen is highly effective in eliminating pain and reducing joint inflammation.
- DENTAL HYGIENE – the hard and porous structure of the deer antlers helps clean your dog’s teeth, facilitating the removal of plaque and promoting healthy and strong gums.
- CRUELTY FREE – a choice motivated by values like sustainability and ecology. The antlers come from the moulting of deer antlers which the animal loses naturally at the end of the mating season, without subjecting it to any kind of violence.
- ODOUR-FREE – do not soil or give off bad odours.
- COLOURING, PRESERVATIVE AND ADDITIVE FREE
Instructions for correct use:
simple ready-to-use food for dogs over six months. Always supervise your dog while it eats and always leave fresh, clean water available. Store in a cool, dry place.
Available in the following formats:
Via S. Alessandro 8
21040 Castronno (VA)
+ 39 329 753 4632
Scrivici su WhatsApp